Latest News: The Management has extended the purchase of AAU Post UTME Screening application form to 21st September, 2018. Which is the deadline
Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, (AAU) has made available the 2018/2019 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry screening application forms, Candidates can now proceed to get their Screening Form Online
This is to inform all candidates that chose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma in the 2018 JAMB UTME as First Choice institution and got a JAMB Score of 175 and above, that the are eligible to purchase the Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry screening application forms for 2018/2019 Academic Session
* The Screening exercise online application form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) using your ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
* Both Direct Entry And Post-UTME Students should write their names in full when completing the online application form, initials are not allowed
* The Online application will close on 20th July, 2018.
Procedure For Post-UTME Online Application.
1. All Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/ using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
2. And also candidates must upload to the portal coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin)
3. Before Submission of forms Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded, because candidates can’t make changes after submission.
Screening For Direct Entry Candidates.
1.Every Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
Dates For Screening (Direct Entry Candidates):
The Date for physical screening start from Monday 13th – Wednesday 15th August, 2018.
Mode of Screening:
The screening exercise would be by screening of qualifying results (if any).
For Candidates that are awaiting results their screening date will be announced soon
Important Notice To All Candidates
a. Your eligibility for 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise will not be considered if you fail to fill and submit the form online.
b. If you are caught impersonating you will face the law and the candidate you came to sit for will be disqualified automatically.
c. You are advised by the management to check the University website www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and portal at https://aaue.waeup.org constantly to get details on the application/admission process.
Please Send This Information to others by clicking the Facebook Share Button