The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA is currently selling the Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise application form for admission into all course/programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic session.
All interested candidates can now proceed to purchase the Post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State. Interested candidates should note that once they chose AAUA as first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2018 UTME that they are qualified to purchase form. (Both UTME And Direct Entry Candidates) and as well candidates that sat for 2018 UTME, Scored 180 and above and are willing to do the JAMB change of institution to AAUA, should kindly effect the changes on or before Sunday, 9th September 2018. Visit the JAMB portal to effect changes
The Screening Schedule:
AAUA Post UTME screening test commences on Monday, 3rd September, 2018, and the date for each candidate will be communicated through his/her e-mail address and sms.
Candidates are to reprint their examination slips after the receipt of the sms or e-mail notification.
Candidates are, therefore, advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND). The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers..
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME Screening.
Note: THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT, USE THE PROCEDURE BELOW TO MAKE PAYMENT
Candidates are to visit the University website, to register for the screening test as from 30th July, 2018 after the payment of Two thousand naira only (N2,000.00), bank charge inclusive
1. Visit the University’s admission screening portal at www.putme.aaua.edu.ng with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
2. The candidates should take note to provide his or her UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) correctly at the point of payment and registration.
3. Once payment is done Candidates should obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank.
4. Then, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Bio-data Form online and print out Examination Slip. once payment is done
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO BOTH UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
1. Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results on the portal. not more two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB OLevel results.
i. Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply.
ii. Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and O’Level requirements for their course of choice.
iii. Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
iv. Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’Level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
2. Candidates should upload their current passport photograph.
i. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb.
ii. The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
4. Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
NOTE: Candidates are to keep mobile phones and other electronic devices away from the venue of the screening exercise.
* Candidates are expected to be at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
* participating in the screening exercise is compulsory to enable candidates to be considered for admission into the University.
Please Share using the Facebook share button