The Admiralty University of Nigeria has fixed the dates for Admission Screening Exercise for the 2018/2019 Academic Session. All interested candidates should read the information below to see the dates the managements has schedule to conduct the Admission Screening Exercise of Admiralty University Of Nigeria.
The management of the institution wish to inform all candidates that the admission screening exercise will start from 9.00 am – 5.00 pm each day starting on Thursday August 9th, 2018. The screening only involves the review of documents and academic qualifications of the candidates. There will be no written examination.
Below Are The Centers For The Screening Exercise:
1. Abuja – #13 Mambila Street, Off Aso Drive, Abuja – 11th August 2018
2. Lagos – Our Place Events Centre,No 7 Olufunmilola Okikiolu Street off Toyin Street, Ikeja Lagos – 14th August 2018
3. Ibusa/Asaba – Administrative Building, Admiralty University of Nigeria, Uguchukwu Ibusa Road, Ibusa. –11th August 2018
4. Kano – Pinnacle Educational Services, #6 Yusuf Road, Bompai, Kano -11th August 2018
5. Port Harcourt – Le Meridien Ogeyi Place, 45 Tombia Street, GRA Phase II, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. – 13th August
6. Gombe – Gombe Jewel Suites G.R.A Road, Opposite Government House Gombe – 16th August 2018
7. Kaduna – Hotel Seventeen, , No 6 Tafawa Balewa Way/Lafiya Road, Kaduna – 9th August 2018
8. Abakaliki – Monabliss Hotel and Suits. 95 Nuorom Street Mile 50, Abakaliki Ebonyi State – 11th August 2018
9. Ibadan – Jogor Center No 1 Harvest Drive Liberty Road Ibadan – 11th August 2018
10. Plateau – Jos : De Bridge hotel – 11th August 2018
11. Uyo – Uyo : ibom Hotel and Golf Resort(Former Le Meridien) Nwaniba Road, PMB 1200, Uyo Nigeria – 11th August 2018
To be eligible for the screening, candidates must Scored 140 and above on their 2018 JAMB AND either selected ADUN as their first choice OR changed their first choice to ADUN if they originally did not select ADUN as their first choice. Candidates can contact the office of admissions at admissions@ADUN.edu.ng, if they need help on how to change their first choice to ADUN.
*Obtained at least five (5) credit passes on GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent, including English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) at not more than two sittings.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR THE SCREENING
The procedure for the 2018/2019 Admission Screening application for first time applicants is as follows: Click Here To Apply
1. Have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
2. Visit the ADUN Admission Portal to fill out the Registration form and select your preferred center for the screening.
3. Fill out the Registration form to proceed.
4. After registration, check your email for confirmation email.
5. Print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
6. Please bring copies of your academic documents with you to the screening
Kindly Share With Friends On Facebook. Just Click On The Facebook Button And Share.