The Post UTME Screening Form Of Air Force Institute of Technology, AFIT for the 2018/2019 is now online for all candidates that meets the application qualifications below to purchase.
We wish to inform candidates that the Post UTME Screening application form of Air Force Institute Of Technology is now available, all candidates who sat for the 2018 UTME and scored 170 and above, and have successfully visit the JAMB Portal for change of institution to AFIT can apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Brief INformation About Air Force Institute Of Technology:
AFIT is a tertiary institution engaged in imparting knowledge and skills to students using specialized facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for serious innovative research and development in aerospace, aeronautical, aviation and allied industries/disciplines
Air Force Institute of Technology Courses:
1. Faculty of Air Engineering:
- B.Eng Aerospace Engineering.
2. Faculty of Ground Engineering and Environmental Studies:
- B.Eng Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- B.Eng Automotive Engineering.
- B.Eng Civil Engineering.
- B.Eng Information and Communication Technology.
- B.Sc Cyber Security
3. Faculty of Social and Management Sciences:
- B.Sc Accounting.
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Economics.
- B.Sc Marketing.
AFIT Entry Requirements:
1. Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) Programmes – Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information & Communication Technology and B.Sc in Cyber Security
i. JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark of 170. To be considered for admission, candidates must have changed their institution of First Choice to AFIT through JAMB.
ii. Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with at least credit passes in 5 subjects in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and one other subject from Additional Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Auto-Mechanics, Applied Electricity, Metal Work, Statistics and Geography.
3. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Programmes – Accounting, Business Administration, Economics and Marketing
i. JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark of 160. To be considered for admission, candidates must have changed their institution of First Choice to AFIT through JAMB.
ii. Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other subjects from Economics, Commerce, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Government, Statistics, and Geography.
Apply for AFIT Post UTME Using This Procedure:
1. visit AFIT website at www.afit.edu.ng and thereafter proceed as follows:
2. Go to “Admission” menu select the program of your choice,
3. Create a new user profile with JAMB Reg. No and Email for undergraduate application.
4. To access the admission form, you will be required to pay a non refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) for undergraduate application using our online payment portal.
5. Once payment is completed, Fill the form correctly, click on submit and print a hard copy.
AFIT Post UTME Screening Exercise:
* Candidates should come with the following to the screening:
i. Original and photocopies of O’ level Results.
ii. 2 Passport Size Photographs
iii. Photocopy of Completed Admission Form
iv. 2018 UTME Result Slip
The Screening exercise for admission will hold from Wednesday, 3rd October to Friday, 5th October 2018
Venue: is at AFIT, Kaduna
Time: Is by 9am daily
Below Is Screening exercise Schedule:
a. On Thursday, 4th October 2018 is for Engineering Programmes .
b. On Friday, 5th October 2018 is for Social and Management Sciences Programmes.
Special Notice From the Management:
* The Deadline For Application is on Sunday 30 September 2018.
* Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website from time to time for important information after application.
Simply contact any of the numbers below for more information:
Kindly click on the Facebook Share Button and Share With Friends.