Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Postgraduate Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session is now available,
The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) postgraduate admission application form for the 2018/2019 Academic session is now on sale, all candidates that wish to apply can check the postgraduate courses available in the institution
Available Postgraduate Courses:
(1) M Eng Aerospace Engineering.
(2) PGD Aerospace Engineering
(3) PGD Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(4) PGD Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The AFIT Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
1. Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes in Aerospace Engineering.
* Minimum of Third Class in Engineering, Material Sciences or Physics or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Mechanical Engineering,
* Electrical/|Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Material Science Engineering.
* A minimum of Third Class in first Degree Engineering, Material Sciences or Physics or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Material Science Engineering.
2. Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management candidates, should possess a minimum grade of B.Sc degree with Third Class Honours or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Purchasing & Supply and other related fields.
3. Candidates applying for Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, should have a minimum of Third Class in first Degree or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and other fields related.
4. All candidates applying for Masters Programme in Aerospace Engineering, should have a minimum of Second Class Honours in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering and Material Science Engineering or Physics.
Use This Guideline To Apply For AFIT Postgraduate Form.
1. Go to AFIT website at www.afit.edu.ng
2. Select “Admission” menu select the program of your choice,
3. Create a new user profile with email for postgraduate applications.
4. To access the admission form, you will be required to pay a non refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000.00) for postgraduate application using our online payment portal.
5. Once you have made payments, Fill the form correctly, submit it and print a hard copy.
6. Applicants for postgraduate programmes are to forward transcripts of degree/diploma certificates by mail. to AFIT Registrar, PMB 2104, AFIT, Kaduna.
The Postgraduate Screening Schedule:
* Candidates should come with the following to the screening:
i. Original and photocopies of O’ level Results and First Degree Certificates (as applicable).
ii. 2 Passport Size Photographs
iii. Photocopy of Completed Admission Form
The Screening exercise for admission will hold from Wednesday, 3rd October to Friday, 5th October 2018
Venue: is at AFIT, Kaduna
Time: Is by 9am daily
Special Notice From the Management:
* The Deadline For Application is on Sunday 30 September 2018.
* Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website from time to time for important information after application.
Simply contact any of the numbers below for more information:
Kindly click on the Facebook Share Button and Share With Friends.