The AKSU School Fees Portal is now open, all newly admitted students can now check the guideline on how to make payment 2018/2019 Academic Session.
We wish to inform all newly admitted students of Akwa-Ibom State University (AKSU) that the management has open the payment portal for the payment of school fees payment, all newly admitted students should use the procedure below and make payment.
Procedure to Pay AKSU School Fees.
Students should make this payment between Monday, 17th September, 2018 and Friday, 28th September, 2018.
1. Students should go to: www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
2. Fill in your JAMB registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel. (The Bio data is the form that was completed after payment of Acceptance fees).
3. On the dashboard, click PAYMENT to proceed. Select 100l, then FIRST semester and click “PAY”
4. Select payment platform “BANK”
5. Print the pre-analysis and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for school fees, using eTranzact platform.
Kindly Note That:
i. This information is for 2018 newly admitted students, that have paid their Acceptance fees.
ii. Those that are yet to be admitted for the 2018/2019 session, should be patient and keep checking the admission portal as more names will be uploaded continuously.
iii. Also the management advice Candidates who have not yet seen their names on the admission list are to kindly visit the nearest JAMB CBT Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO result, so as to stand a chance to be admitted.
Please Share On Facebook Using The Facebook Share Button.