Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, AOCOED release Post-UTME Screening Form, 2018/2019 Academic Session. The Registration is starting on Monday, 6th of August, 2018.
We wish to inform all interested candidates that the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, AOCOED Post UTME screening form for 2018/2019 academic session is now available for purchase online, now all interested candidates are kindly invited for admission into the 3-years Regular NCE Progarmme.
How to Apply and make Online Payments:
1. Please visit: www.aocoed.edu.ng, and Locate the Header Menu at the top of the page.
2. Click on ‘STUDENT SERVICES’ option on the Header Menu and select Application Portal from the drop down.
The Prospective candidates will be required to submit some information as stated below:
endeavor to provide valid e-mail and phone number (personal contact)
b. Middle Name
c. First Name
d. UTME Registration No
f. Email Address
3. Click on PROCEED after providing the above details
4. the next page, contains Transaction Reference No. along with your personal information that will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
5. Generate Payment Advice: If you click on this button, a payment advice form will be generated for you, which you have to print out and take to any commercial bank in Nigeria. At the bank, inform the cashier that you want to pay AOCOED fees using Remita.
6. Click On ‘PAY NOW’, If you click on this button, you will be redirected to the secure Remita Web pay platform for you to pay your application fees using your bank’s ATM card. Fill in your card details and you will be redirected back to the application portal after a successful payment.
* A transaction message will be sent to your email, hence the need to use your personal e-mail address and telephone no.
How To Do Your Online Registration For All Candidates:
1. After successful payment for AOCOED 2018/2019 Online Admission Screening Exercise,
2. Go back to AOCOED Application Portal by visiting www.aocoed.edu.ng. Then Locate the Header Menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on “STUDENT SERVICES” option on the Header Menu and select Application Portal from the drop down menu.
4. When on the Application Portal Page, Click on CONTINUE APPLICATION Button.
* You are will be direct to a Login Screen, then;
5. If you applied for POST-UTME Screening, use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the AOCOED Online Application Platform to complete your application.
6. If you applied for PART-TIME NCE or PRELIM, use your APPLICATION NUMBER and your SURNAME to login to the AOCOED Online Application Platform to complete your application.
7. After successful login, a form would be presented to you. kindly provide all necessary details as mentioned below;
a. Your Personal Details
b. O’Level Details
c. Passport Photograph not more than 20kb (Jpeg)
8. Once you provide the necessary information Click on the “Submit” button to submit your application.
9. Then, On submission of your application, a printable copy of your application would be generated.
10. Finally, make sure you Print this form, that is your Application Form
Please Use The Facebook Share Button And Share With Friends.