ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP): Important information for all university students that the Asset and Resource Management Holding Company (ARM) Limited has an internship summer programme, that they are inviting interested and qualified students to apply for it’s 2019 Young Talent Programme, See more details below:
We wish to bring this very important notice to students of universities that the ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) which is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience and be prepared for valuable
What You Need To Know About ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP)
ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) serves as a medium to influence the development of talent in our environment. The AYTP offers our interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones’ career. The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm.
- Kindly know that a deadline has been fixed, with that notice the submission of applications for the ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is 1st March 2019.
The Requirements For ARM Young Talent Programme.
In everything one needs to apply for, there are requirements, below are the necessary requirements that will qualify you to apply for Arm Young Talent Programme (AYTP)
1. The Applicants must be an undergraduate
2. Candidate must have completed at least a year of their degree
3. Candidate must be on track for a 2:1 degree or equivalent
4. Candidate must be available to resume in June 2019 if successful
Before You Apply, Take Note Of This:
• The Location of the programme is in Lagos, Nigeria.
• The programme will commence on 17th June.
• Candidates are expected to be available physically for the programme.
• Accommodation and transportation will not be provided.
• The application Deadline is 1st March 2019.
Method to Apply for ARM Young Talent Programme.
Kindly use the link below to apply if you are eligible to apply (ie if you have the requirements above)
People are also interested in:
• Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Application Form 2019
• Direct Entry Candidates – Nigerian Universities that Accept Lower Credit (DE)
• JAMB Direct Entry form – Guidelines and Instructions 2019/2020
Well, you should know that this is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.
Please, you can click on the Facebook Share Button And Share With Friends, it may be of great importance to them.