Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Released Online the Post UTME and Direct Entry Application screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session, All interested Candidates can NOW Apply
Alright the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME And Direct Entry Form Is Now Available for all candidates that chose the institution as their First choice in UTME and had a cut-off point of 180 and above, Can now apply for the 2018/2019 Academic session admission.
All Direct Entry Candidates Should take note that the date for the Bio-Data upload will be announced later to you, therefore fill correctly your personal details. (email & Phone Numbers) Direct Entry Candidates should apply using the University website www.atbu.edu.ng for registration.
Steps To Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening:
All Post-UTME Candidates should take note that the purchase and submission of Post-UTME Screening Application Form will end On Monday 31st July, 2018. (Final Deadline)
1. You are to generate the Remita Retrieval Reference, RRR, Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
2. Upload your recent passport size photograph.
3. Complete the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields that will be supplied.
4. Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification (i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), ( Any Candidates that is awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicate and could be updated at a later date)
5. The Portal will remain open from Monday 16th to Monday 31st July, 2018 to enable you upload your Data.
6. Make sure you enter only original copies of your credentials because it will be verified at the point of physical screening at faculty/Central levels, that will aid to qualify you for the course you subscribed for.
Please Share With Others To Inform Them As Well By Clicking On The Facebook Share Button.