Atiba University Oyo Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programme admission form is now on sale for the 2020/2021 session. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Atiba University JUPEB form.
The JUPEB is a national examination body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria. JUPEB is responsible for organizing common and standard examinations for the candidates, who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved learning in the Universities and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into University courses at the 200 level in Nigerian and partnering Foreign Universities.
Atiba University is one of the institutions that is affiliated to JUPEB. The institution trains and develop students for JUPEB examination and successful students will qualify for Direct Entry admission (into 200 level) into Atiba University and other participating Universities through Jamb.
Admission into Atiba University through JUPEB shall be strictly on merit and other entry requirements in proportion to the admission quota of the University for various programmes.
Atiba University JUPEB Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must have credits in at least five relevant O’Level subjects which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB equivalents, in not more than two sittings. Candidates with awaiting results may also apply.
2. Candidates are to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of 16 subjects according to their proposed course of study at the University
Tuition for Atiba University JUPEB.
- ₦ 150,000.00
Arts/ Social Sciences:
- ₦ 100,000.00
SEE ALSO: Atiba University Oyo JUPEB School Fees Schedule.
Method on how to Apply for Ariba University JUPEB Admission Form
Once you meet our admission requirements, you can proceed to apply for your course of choice through the university portal.
Applicants are to complete the on-line screening form by visiting Atiba University website at www.atibauniversity.edu.ng. Forms are also available at the University Registry or any of the liaison offices/screening centres upon payment of the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only into the following University accounts:- ATIBA UNIVERSITY, Polaris Bank Plc. (4091094349) and First Bank Plc.(2013205955)
LIAISON OFFICES FOR ATIBA UNIVERSITY
- Abuja Liaison Office: Plot 59, Lobiti Crescent, Stallion Estate, Wuse, Abuja. Tel: 08028184477,08091253333
- Abeokuta Screening Centre: Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult, Abeokuta Study Centre, Obada/Adigbe Road, Ogun State. Tel: 08033362042
- Owu College of Management Technology, Km 1, Wasinmi, Ewekoro, Ogun State.Tel.08023599731,08034446599
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
- Ibadan Liaison Office: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
- Lagos Liaison Office I: Block B2, Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
- Lagos Liaison Office II: Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road, Olodi Apapa, Apapa, Lagos, Tel: 08168199319
- Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt. (ICAM), Suite 59, Phase 5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos. Tel: 08035026119
- Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8, Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station, Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033,08111051396
For update contact / WhatsApp 09055794403 or 08103494152.
For more info visit Facebook: Atiba University, Twitter: @atibauniversity =, Instagram: atiba university
NOTE: To verify the activities of (impostors) fraudsters, Applicants, guardians and Parents are strongly advised to contact ONLY the listed Telephone Numbers directly.