The management of Atiba University Oyo post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 session is out. Below are the requirements and the method on how-to obtain Atiba University post UTME Form.
Suitable and qualified candidates are invited for admission into any academic Programmes of Atiba University, Oyo.
We look for students who enjoy being challenged and who are committed to furthering the Institute’s mission of “improving the human condition. In our comprehensive, holistic admission process, we consider your academic background as well as your pursuits and interests outside the classroom.
Courses of Atiba University.
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
Department of Biological and Chemical Sciences
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
Department of Physical and Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Department of English, Media and Cultural Studies
- B.A English
Department of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.M.L.S. Medical Lab. Science
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
SEE ALSO: Atiba University Oyo School Fees Schedule.
Atiba University Post UTME Eligibility / Admission Requirements.
- Candidates who have chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or Second Choice with a UTME score of 160 and above.
- Candidates who scored at least 160 in the JAMB UTME who did not choose Atiba University, Oyo in the UTME and are seeking a change of institution.
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB to include English Language, and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available before resumption.
- Direct Entry candidates must possess GCE A’ level, ND,NCE, RN,ATS, JUPEB or IJMB in addition to O’level requirements of the proposed course of study
- Direct Entry admissions are also available for all courses in the University
Method on how to Apply for Atiba University Post UTME Form.
- Candidates are to complete the on-line screening form by visiting Atiba University website at www.atibauniversity.edu.ng. Forms are also available at the University Registry or any of the liaison offices/screening centres upon payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only into the following University accounts:- ATIBA UNIVERSITY, Polaris Bank Plc. (4091094349) and First Bank Plc.(2013205955)
- Applicants wishing to change their choice of institution to Atiba University, Oyo, are required to:
Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
Complete Atiba University online Screening Form.
- JAMB 2020 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Process
ATIBA UNIVERSITY LIAISON OFFICES
- Abuja Liaison Office: Plot 59, Lobiti Crescent, Stallion Estate, Wuse, Abuja. Tel: 08028184477,08091253333
- Abeokuta Screening Centre: Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult, Abeokuta Study Centre, Obada/Adigbe Road, Ogun State. Tel: 08033362042
- Owu College of Management Technology, Km 1, Wasinmi, Ewekoro, Ogun State.Tel.08023599731,08034446599
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
- Ibadan Liaison Office: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
- Lagos Liaison Office I: Block B2, Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
- Lagos Liaison Office II: Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road, Olodi Apapa, Apapa, Lagos, Tel: 08168199319
- Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt. (ICAM), Suite 59, Phase 5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos. Tel: 08035026119
- Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8, Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station,
- Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033,08111051396
For detail information contact / WhatsApp 09055794403 or 08103494152.
For more info: Facebook: Atiba University, Twitter: @atibauniversity =, Instagram: atibauniversty
NOTE: To prevent the activities of impostors, Applicants, Guardians and Parents are strongly advised to contact ONLY the listed Telephone Numbers directly.
ALSO SEE: Atiba University Oyo JUPEB Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Session