Auchi Polytechnic Announce the sale of Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Screening Form For 2018/2019 Academic Session, Cost Of Screening Form Is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00)
This is to inform all candidates that participated in the 2018 JAMB UTME, and chose Auchi Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd choice to apply for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
a. The Cut-off mark is 100.
b. Application cost is Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00).
c. The Screening will take place on 31st July – 2nd August, 2018.
Requirements For Auchi Poly Post-UTME.
1. All candidates must have taken the 2018 UTME and with a minimum score of 100 and above.
2. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
3. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand naira only (₦2,000) as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
4. All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after payment of the required processing fees.
⇒The Management Has Announced the Post-UTME Examination Date To Be On 31st July to 2nd August 2018
How To Make Payment And Register
1.Go to the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2018/2019 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
NOTE: DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
G.O. Eboreime, Esq.