The Post Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination/Direct Entry Screening Application Form of Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) is Now Available Online For Eligible Candidates For the 2018/2019 Admission Process.
Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) starts the sale of online Screening Applications Form For candidates applying for Admission Both Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE), candidates that chose Bauchi State University and got a JAMB Score of 140 above in the 2018 UTME, and A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates, can now proceed to get their Application Form Online for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
*The BASUG online screening exercise Starts from Monday 9th July to Friday 20th July, 2018.
*The Screening Application Form Is Two Thousand Naira Only (2,000.00)
* Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
BASU Application Procedure
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
2. Create account
3. Pay the sum of two thousand naira only (N2,000.00) for the Post-UTME screening using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Complete the online form with the information below:
a. Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
b. Educational Qualifications
c. Contact information (email, phone, resident address)
d. Your Desired course of Study
5. You are to Submit form online not in the school.
6. Once you are Successful the school will inform using the email you supplied.
Share Using The Facebook Button