BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY RE-OPENS FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
General notice for all BASU students as the management has announced its resumption date for 2017/2018 Academic session to be 15th of January 2018.
Resumption/registration of returning students commences on 5th February, 2018 and closes on 16th February, 2018.
THE ACTIVITIES FOR RESUMPTION IS AS FOLLOWS:
There will be physical screening and registration for the new intake, starting on 15th January to 26th January 2018,
Students are advice to go to their faculties as stated below:
- Social & Management Science – Bauchi Campus
- Law – Misau Campus
- Arts & Education – Gadau Campus
- Sciences and Basic Health Sciences – Gadau Campus
The following are requirements you must come with for the registration:
- Internet downloaded WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc results (computer printout)
- UTME/JAMB result slip
- Evidence of payment made during the previous screening exercise