- 1 Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, (COOU) Formerly known as Anambra State University, ANSU has announced the sale of Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening form for all post-UTME and Direct Entry candidates to get online and purchase the aplication form for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- 2 Steps to Register for ANSU Post UTME
- 3 Step 1. Payments:
- 4 Step 2. Candidates can now proceed to login and upload the following:
- 5 Direct Entry Candidates:
- 6 Closing Date and Screening Details:
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, (COOU) Formerly known as Anambra State University, ANSU has announced the sale of Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening form for all post-UTME and Direct Entry candidates to get online and purchase the aplication form for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The Management of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) wish to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for 2018/2109 Academic session is now online and available for candidates to purchase, once you meet the qualification below, you can be part of the screening exercise.
All candidates that Chose COOU as FIRST CHOICE and Scored 170 and above in 2018 UTME are qualified to purchase the screening form and participate in the screening exercise. Below we have the steps to register for the COOU post UTME Exercise.
Steps to Register for ANSU Post UTME
Step 1. Payments:
All Candidates are to register online, Once they pay the sum of Four thousand nine hundred and fifty Naira only (N4,950.00)
The Payment Break down:
i. Screening fee is Two thousand Naira only (N2,000.00)
ii. Processing fee is One thousand Naira only (N1,000.00)
iii. Bank charges is four hundred Naira (N400.00)
iv. Remita charges is five hundred and fifty Naira only (N550.00)
v. Accessing of Result Fee is One thousand Naira only (N1,000.00).
Candidates can proceed to any of the banks stated below to make the above payments of Four thousand nine hundred and fifty Naira only (N4,950.00)
* Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc.
* Once payment is done the bank will issue an Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal Apply Here
Step 2. Candidates can now proceed to login and upload the following:
* Upload recent Passports photographs, Senior School Certificate Examination Results, JAMB UTME Result slips, Email and GSM numbers while completing the online registration.
Note: If you fail to upload your SSCE Results, UTME Result slips, GSM Numbers, Email and Passport photographs on your registration form, you stand the chance to be disqualified from the screening process automatically, so make sure you upload the above credentials. It’s Compulsory.
Direct Entry Candidates:
All Direct Entry candidates are expected to carefully follow the steps of registrations above to fill their Direct Entry Registration Form online
Closing Date and Screening Details:
i. Candidates Should note that the portal for Online Registration for the Screening Exercise will close on Thursday, 16th August,2018 By 11:59pm prompt.
ii. Also the management wish to inform candidates that once admission process is completed that the outcome of the Screening Exercise result will be published online
Do you have any questions? Or find any difficulty to login? Kindly contact this numbers below:
Please Share with Friends on Facebook and inform others, Simply click on the Facebook button share.