Delta State University Abraka, (DELSU) has just announced the Foundation Programme in collaboration with Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in at least five (5) “O” Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). However, for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing and Pharmacy the 5 O’ level credit must be at one sitting.
All the combinations shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the Delta State University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT, FUPRE, UNICAL, LASU, FUTO, UNILORIN ,UNIBEN, NDU, ESUT, ABUAD etc.
Duration of Programme
The duration of study is a minimum of one Academic Session of Two Semesters. Successful candidates are to be accommodated in the University Halls of resident in Site II, Abraka.
Method of Application
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com. to generate a virtual PIN with Twenty Thousand Naira Only (N20,000)Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (the cost covers honorarium for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security).
You Can Make Payments to Any Of the Under listed Banks
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Unity Bank
Please be careful while filling, endeavour to write Names correctly to avoids errors as there may not be room to correct it
How To Generate Virtual PIN
- Go to www.delsuonline.com.
- Click online Application
- Click Start
- Click on JUPEB
- Click start
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated.
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
Carefully Read the Information Below For Accuracy
- The application form must be correctly filled with all the required information before submitting online and thereafter print out in the DELSU website.
- Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
Below Are The Subjects Combinations That Are Available
|1.||Arts * English & Literary Studies * Fine & Applied Arts * French * History & Inter. Studies * Religious Studies * Philosophy * Theatre Arts||Government/Literature/ CRS History/Literature/CRS Economics/Government/ Literature|
|2.||Management/Social Sciences * Accounting * Business Administration * Banking & Finance * Geography& Regional Plan. * Economics * Political Science * Mass Communication * Marketing * Sociology * Psychology||Economics/Government/Mathematics Mathematics/Geography/Economics Economics/Business Studies/Government Accounting/Economics/ Government Economics/Government/Geography Biology/Economics/ Government|
|4.||Biological Sciences *Anatomy * Medical Biochemistry *Pharmacology & Therapeutics * Physiology * Animal & Environ. Biology * Biochemistry * Botany * Microbiology * Medicine & Surgery * Nursing * Pharmacy * Biochemistry Tech. (SLT) * Biological Tech. (SLT)||Biology/Chemistry/ Physics|
|5.||Physical Sciences/Engineering **Geology * Physics * Chemistry * Industrial Chemistry * Mathematics * Computer Science * Engineering||**Geography/ Mathematics/Physics (Geology) Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics|
The Approach Of Study
Face to face contact at the JUPEB Study Centre, Delta State University, Lectures will be conducted from
DAYS: Monday to Friday
TIME: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and application fee forfeited.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the Delta State University online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instruction very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.
Closing Date: 3rd August, 2018
Details Of Entrance Examination:
The Entrance Examination into the Foundation Programme will hold at the Delta State University, Site III as follows:
Thursday, 9th August 2018
Social Sciences/Management Sciences:
Friday 10th August, 2018
Saturday 11th August, 2018.
Endeavour To Share With Friends as you Click the Facebook page