Delsu post UTME form is out: Delta State University (DELSU) is now selling its post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session. Below are the requirements and how to apply for the DELSU post UTME form.
Suitably and qualified candidates are invited for the Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 session.
Candidates who eligible and chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 170 and above.
Method on how to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Form.
Applicants are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Please ensure that your Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Mistakes will not be permitted.
STEPS TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
Click Apply for Admission
Select screening exercise
Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
Submit the form and generate PIN
Print out the PIN generated
Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
After payment returns back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgment slip.
1. Applicants are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
2. There are instructions on the front page of the website that all candidates are advised to read before completing the form.
3. A valid mobile phone number and e-mail address must be entered by all candidate with which the University will use to communicate candidates on the dates of screening and venue
- The online application will start from Thursday, 9th July 2020
- Application website closes at 6.00 pm on Tuesday, 1st September 2020
- Candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, the local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Caution: Applicants, guardians and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.
If You Find This Post Useful Kindly Share and get others informed by Clicking The Facebook-Button