Delta State polytechnics Ozoro admission form for application into various ND part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out for sale. Below is the procedure on how to obtain the part-time form, requirement and the courses available.
- You can also see: JAMB Cut-Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Institution
Qualified candidates are invited for direct admission into the Courses listed below for Regular Part-Time Programme of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Admission Form
Delta State Polytechnic Courses for ND Part-Time.
1. School of Agriculture
a. Agricultural Technology
b. Fisheries Technology
c. Animal & health production technology
2. School of Business Studies
b. Banking & Finance
c. Business Administration
e. Mass Communication
f. Office Technology & Management
3. School of Engineering
a. Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
b. Chemical Engineering Technology
c. Civil Engineering Technology
d. Computer Engineering Technology
e. Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
f. Mechanical Engineering Technology
4. School of Environmental Studies
a. Building Technology
b. Quantity Surveying
5. School of Science & Technology.
a. Computer Science
b. Science Laboratory Technology
Requirements for DSPZ Part-Time Programme
Candidates applying for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Courses must possess five credit passes in the relevant subjects in SSCE (WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB) which must include English Language and Mathematics. Other relevant subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Economics, Government, Geography, Commerce, Accounts etc.
How to Apply for Delta State Poly ND Part Time Programme
- The Applications Fee for all candidates is N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
- Fill in your personal data and select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course. Note: Under Programme type: select National Diploma (Regular Part-Time). Under Department, select department of your choice (E.g. National Diploma Marketing II)
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
- An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
Deadline for collection and submission of DSPZ part-time application form is 30th November, 2020.
Note: Filling of appropriate information should be done by the candidate to ensure proper spelling and arrangement of names, address, examination grade, JAMB Registration number and other relevant information.
Memo: All aforementioned Programmes are duly accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE)
For more information, call the following numbers: 08035970761, 08037660390