Edo State Polytechnic (ESITM) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination Screening Form For 2018/2019 Academic Session is now available online at the cost of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,500.00)
The Management Of Edo State polytechnic (ESITM) announced the Post-UTME Registration, application cost, eligibility and other relevant details for 2018/2019 academic session candidates are hereby invited for applications into the Full-Time programme of the institution.
Only Candidates that applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 UTME Admission are eligible for this Admission Exercise,
Also They must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics as well as three other relevant subjects for your desired course of study in not more than two sittings.
CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS (WAEC/NECO/EQUIVALENT EXAMS) CAN ALSO APPLY FOR ADMISSION.
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: All Candidates are expected to have a Valid email account before they commence the application Process.
Below is the procedure for Application for Admission for first time applicants:
1. Visit www.esitmusen.edu.ng Click on Apply for Admission
2. Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME 2018/2019
3. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
4. Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click the Link emailed to you to continue
5. Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
6. Enter your username and the password to login.
7. To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
8. Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
9. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytchnic, USEN, .
10. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of Five Thousand Naira Only, (N5,500:00); with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
11. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
Note: After the closing date there will be No correction on the application form, so preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
Closing Application Date is On 26th November 2018.
Please Send This Information To Others By Clicking On The Facebook Button.