HND admission: Application for admission into HND library and Information Science is going on. The date for the entrance examination will be communicated immediately after the lockdown. Applicants are to frequently check the website for the exam date and further directives.
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND in Library and Information: The Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) has started selling application forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programme in Library and Information Science for the 2019/2020 academic session. Below is the requirement and how to apply for Federal Poly Idah HND Library and Information Science Form.
Sequel to the approval granted the Polytechnic to mount Higher National Diploma programme in Library and Information Science by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the programme for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Entry Requirements for the Federal Poly Idah HND Library and Information Science.
- Applicants must have the National Diploma in Library and Information Science, with a minimum of Lower Credit grade and one-year post qualification industrial work experience;
- Candidates with a Pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification industrial work experience may be considered;
- Candidates must possess five relevant credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics at O’level, obtained from WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, at not more than two (2) sittings;
- in addition, all candidates seeking admission must have ND JAMB admission letters.
Candidates, including National Diploma graduates from the Federal Polytechnic Idah, are to process and forward their academic transcript report to the Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Idah for the admission purposes.
Method on how to Apply for Federal Poly Idah HND Library and Information Science Form.
The steps to be followed:
- log on to the address fepoda.edu.ng
- click on the online application tab
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters of letters and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number;
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only using the Remita;
- go back to the school website (fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking Finish Registration
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents. Further instructions are available on the Polytechnic’s website.
NOTE: Each application form costs 5500.00 Naira only.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Federal Polytechnic, Idah screening exercises for all candidates will take place at the on a date to be announced later.