FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA
FUNAAB Process for 2017/2018 Acceptance Fee Payment
The management of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta has given out a break down procedure on how to Pay Your Acceptance fee to all 2017/2018 candidates who has been offered provisional Admission into the Institution
Follow the procedure below very carefully as the MAPOLY Acceptance Fee Payment Has begun Each admitted candidate is to pay an acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira (N30,750) to the University TSA account by following the underlisted procedure.
- Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) by going to WWW.REMITA.NET
Click on “Pay a Biller”, and fill up all required information as follows:
– Who do you want to pay: Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
– Name of Service: Miscellaneous Income.
– GIFMIS Code: Ignore for now.
– Amount to Pay: Specify amount.
– Select Currency: NGN-Nigerian Naira.
– Payers Name: Student Full Name.
– Payers Phone: Student Phone Number.
– Payers Email: Student Email.
– How do you want to pay?: Select either Internet banking, Bank branch or MasterCard.
– click I’m not a robot and confirm you are not.
– Then submit and print Invoice.
- Proceed to pay at any commercial bank or Microfinance bank OR visit www.remita.netto pay via your internet banking site or with your Debit/Credit Cards.
Admitted candidates shall be informed of the resumption arrangements of the university in due course by the management
Bola Adekola, Ph.D., FCIDA, FCIA