Federal University Of Petroleum Resourses, Effurun. FUPRE, Post UTME screening application form for 2018/2019 academic session is now available online for purchase.
Please be informed that the management board of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Delta State, invites all qualified aspirants to its Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise fixed for Thursday 16th August, 2018 @ 10:00 a.m. prompt. By 8:00a.m. prompt candidates Accreditation begins.
Aspirant That Are Qualified For FUPRE Post UTME:
a. Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2018 Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of atleast 180 and above are qualified to per take in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
b. Candidates with at least five (5) credits in their O’ Level at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are qualified to apply.
FUPRE Post UTME Registration Procedures.
1) Aspirants are mandatory to make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee which is non-refundable.
2) Candidates are advised to visit www.fupre.edu.ng from Monday, 30th July, 2018 to Monday, 13th August, 2018 to do their registration.
– Click on the link “2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application”.
– Follow the registration instructions on the website.
STEPS FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport size Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Any entry form without a passport photograph as (described in 1. above) uploaded on it, will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as purported Mistake(s) may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status subsequently.
5. Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
6. Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information are correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
Required Documents For The Screening Exercise:
i) Remita printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
i) A copy of their online registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
ii) Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
iii) Four (4) coloured passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
iv) HB pencils and other writing materials
Important Notice for the Screening:
a). On no account should any candidates bring mobile phones or any gadget of any kind close the the screening venue, also be informed that you will be permitted to use only calculators given to them by JAMB
b). Also be informed that the screening is compulsory, if you miss out, you will not be considered for 2018/2019 admission.
FUPRE POST UTME SUBJECTS:
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics|
Should There be any Complain or Questions, Contact the following:
Please make this get to a wide range of people that may be waiting for this update by clicking on the Facebook share button.