Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun, (FUPRE) has released the Pre-Degree Admission Application Form For 2018/2019 Academic Session, Interested candidates can now apply.
This is to inform the public that management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2018/2019 academic session pre-degree programmes admission. Below is the Importance of the programme, the Programmes available and the procedure to apply for the FUPRE Pre-degree programme.
About The FUPRE Pre-Degree Programme:
*Applicants should possess a minimum of 5 credit passes including English Languages and Mathematics in not more than two (2) examination Sittings.
*Admission into FUPRE 100 Level disciplines will be based on the average of final Basic Studies Examination and Jamb Scores.
1. The Programme is aim at Improving prospective students’ performance in the WASC/NECO/GCE and equivalent examinations in order to enhance and to meet the admission requirements in Science and Engineering programmes.
2. it will adequately Prepare candidates for the UTME and Post-UTME examinations in order to enhance their admission chances to these programmes.
3. Finally the programme will Improve the quality of candidates seeking admission to 100 level of FUPRE programmes and of other Universities.
Available Programmes in FUPRE Degree Programme:
This FUPRE Degree Programme is an intensive nine (9) months teaching and coaching lessons in the following areas:
i. English Language
Procedure to Apply for FUPRE Pre-Degree Admission:
1. Interested Candidates are to Pay Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) online and via bank, (This fee is non refundable)
2. Then you Log into www.fupre.edu.ng. Click on Basic Studies Registration link
3. Read the instructions and click Start Registration button
4. Fill the Online Application Form
5. Enter the Bank Teller details into the appropriate space
6. SUBMIT and print the confirmation page
Click On The Facebook Button And Share.