Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA 2018/2019 Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Application Form, is now online for purchase. All concerned candidates should follow the procedure below and get registered.
We wish to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Application form of Federal University Of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA is now available online, for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Below Are FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Requirements:
1. UTME and DE candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Minna as their choice.
2. UTME candidates are expected to have a minimum UTME score of 180, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks.
3. Also the institution gave a cut-off mark which all Candidates must meet for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
4.The candidates will have to pay the sum of one thousand Naira at the screening venue to change to any other course of their choice which the didn’t meet the school requirements.
5. it is mandatory for candidates to have a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
6. Only ‘O’ Level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the national examining bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification. Candidates that already have their ‘O’ Level results MUST bring the results to the screening venue. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of candidates.
7. Candidates awaiting ‘O’ Level results are not qualified for the screening exercise.
|Commencement date for Online Registration:||Wednesday, 15th August, 2018.||Wednesday, 15th August, 2018.|
|Close of Online Registration:||Friday 31st August, 2018.||Friday 31st August, 2018.|
|Dates of Screening exercise:||Monday 3rd – Thursday 6th September, 2018.||Friday, 7th to Saturday, 8th September, 2018.|
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates should note that the screening exercise will be Computer Based Test, and also all candidates should come on the date indicated on their scheduling slips.
Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
A printout of the 2018/2019 UTME or DE result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
The printed 2018/2019 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
A writing material (Biro or Pencil).
A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
Guideline To Apply For FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening.
1. A page will appear, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
2. Fill in your JAMB registration number.
3. Fill one of your names.
4. Click on ‘Login’.
5. A page will appear, you are expected to upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px).
6. Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
7. Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box).
NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
i. Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
ii. Confirm your entries.
iii. Click on the payment link button to proceed to payment gateway.
iv. You can Pay through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
v. Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
NOTE: This automatically debits N2,250.00 only (the N250 is service charge for the Interswitch platform).
Once payments becomes successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
vi. Then Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
vii. Finally, Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES:
1. You won’t be permitted to join in the screening exercise if yu fail to adhere to the expected requirements as stated above.
2. Please be warned that mobile phones and other electronic gadgets are highly prohibited from the screening hall.
3. Do not Impersonate, it is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
4. Any registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on the date and time specified on the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of being screened for admission.
5. Candidates are advised to arrive at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the scheduled dates for the screening exercise at least one hour prior to the scheduled time on their slips.
6. The Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20 km away from the Bosso Campus of the University, which is inside Minna town.
7. Candidates without personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N80 to N100 at the Bosso Campus of the University.
Call or email the following for any information:
Please Share With Friends Using The Facebook Share Button.