Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has commence the online purchase of Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session
We are Using this medium to inform the public and candidates that chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) that the Post-UTME screening application form for FUTO Undergraduate Programme 2018/2019 academic session is now available, candidates can now proceed to get their application form Online
Candidates are hereby informed that the Application for FUTO post UTME screening exercise commences on Wednesday, 4th July 2018 and closes on Saturday 21st July 2018
Eligibility For Post-UTME
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How To Apply For FUTO Post-UTME
1. Go to the University website: futo.edu.ng
2. Click on Prospective students.
3. Click on the link; “2018/2019 POST-UTME Application”.
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
5. Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
6. Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Correctly enter your O’Level results.
9. Confirm your entries.
10. Submit your application.
11. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
12. Await further communication from the University.
13. Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000).
Information Concerning The Aptitude Test
*The Aptitude Test is schedule to hold from Monday, July 23, 2018, to Saturday, July 28, 2018. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
*You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
*Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
*Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
To Get More Details And Clarification Contact The Email/hotline below
Share Using The Facebook Button