Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) postgraduate admission form for 2020/2021 session is now on sale.
Suitably and qualified candidates are invited for admission into the postgraduate programmes of the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) for the 2020/2021 session
M.Ed. Measurement and Evaluation
M.Ed. Language Education
M.Ed. Curriculum Development
Management & Social Sciences:
PGD Banking and Finance
M.Sc. Banking and Finance
M.Sc. Operation Management
PGD Public Administration
M.Sc. Public Administration
PGD International Relations
M.Sc. International Relations
PGD Political Science
M.Sc. Political Science
M.Sc. Applied Social Psychology
M.Sc. Clinical Psychology ( Community Track)
M.Sc. Clinical Psychology (Medical Track)
M.Sc. in Economics Psychology
M.Sc. in Engineering Psychology
M.Sc. in Forensic Psychology
M.Sc. in Media Psychology
M.Sc. in Psychology of Religion (Pastorial Track)
M.Sc. in Psychology of Religion (Religion Track)
Natural & Applied Sciences:
M.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology
M.Sc. Industrial Biotechnology
M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology
M.Sc. Environmental Biotechnology
M.Sc. Entrepreneurship Biotechnology
M.Sc. Forensic Biotechnology and DNA Fingerprinting
M.Sc. Computer Science
M.Sc. Microbiology (Medical)
M.Sc. Microbiology (Environmental)
M.Sc. Microbiology (Industrial)
M.Sc. Space and Ionospheric Propagation Physics
M.Sc. Solid State Physics
M.Sc. Radiation, Nuclear and Health Physics
M.Sc. Theoretical Physics
M.Sc. Solar Energy Physics
Requirements for Postgraduate Admission into Godfrey Okoye University.
The general admission requirements for postgraduate programmes, subject to fulfilling other specified departmental requirements, are as follows:
- Students must posses the basic ordinary level University entry requirement of at least 5 credit passes in WASC, SSCE/GCE, NECO or equivalent, which must include a credit pass in English and Mathematics.
- Candidates for a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programme must possess a minimum of a first degree or HND (merit pass)
- Student for a Master’s degree programme must have a minimum of a second class (lower division) degree from recognized universities with at least a CGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale.
- Requisite academic transcripts must accompany applications for postgraduate programmes, which shall be forwarded directly by the issuing university to the Postgraduate School.
- Successful completion of the postgraduate entry examination (PES)
Method on how to Apply for Godfrey Okoye University Postgraduate Form.
A prospective student should follow the following guideline in order to successfully complete and submit the admission form.
1st step: Generate Application Form Invoice
2nd Step : Pay Online Or at the bank
3rd Step: Fill Application Form
4th Step: Check Admission Status
Way of Payment :
Bank Payment (e-Tranzact)
Tuition and fees are due on or before the first day of each academic session. There are two semesters in each session. Extra fees might apply for the choice of payment per semester, quarterly or monthly.
Application fee – N12,000.
Masters – N300,000 full academic session
PGD – N120,000 full academic session tuition can be paid per semester.
For more info call: +234 814 156 6943, 08034973388