JAMB Registration 2020: Guideline To Register For JAMB 2020 Examination, The procedure to register for the 2020 JAMB Examination has been released, this is to give all candidates the tips to effectively Register For JAMB 2020 Examination
This is to inform all candidates that are preparing for the Joint Admission and Matriculation (JAMB) examinations that the method to effectively register for the examinations is out and published here in this post.
Related: ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer on JAMB CAPS Portal
⇒ Procedure to Create JAMB Online Profile
⇒ JAMB 2020/2021 Registration Form, Exam & closing date.
⇒ JAMB 2020 Computer-Base Test (CBT) Centre Application Form Download
Steps to Register For 2020 JAMB Examinations.
Below are the basic requirements for all candidates that will be participating in the 2019 UTME examinations.
i. Personal e-mail address and mobile phone number
ii. Create your JAMB profile.
iii. JAMB ePIN registration payment
iv. Visit any accredited CBT centre with your personal details, the profile and evidence of payment.
v. The CBT centre or JAMB State Office, supplies, at no extra cost, the prescribed reading text and the CD containing:
* e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
* Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
* Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
* A video messages from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without a mouse. (For candidates with little familiarity with Computers).
vii. Each Candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualification, etc.
viii. At the CBT centre, Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded.
ix. O’Level and/or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting result should supply the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’s portal.
x. Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- Candidates should note that the registration will be done online, there will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real-life online registration.
- No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State office. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified.
Please click on the Facebook Share Button and Share with friends.