Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Has started the Registration process for the screening exercise, 2018/2019 Academic Session. Below is the guideline for registration, the screening details and other relevant information.
The management of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE has given guidelines on how to register for the 2018/2019 screening exercise. all interested candidates can follow the procedure below to register successfully and also see the screening dates as released by the school authority.
Guideline for Online Registration
Candidates are expected to visit the IAUE website at (www.iauoe.edu.ng) to generate invoice and proceed to pay the screening fee of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) online using ATM Card or bank
Note The Registration started on Monday, 23rd July 2018. Follow the guideline below for registration:
1. Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
2. On ADMISSION Icon, click on “2018/2019 UTME Screening.
3. A page will show up, click on “Register for 2018 / 2019 Session UTME Screening”.
4. Enter JAMB Reg. No. and Click Register, in the next page
*If chose the school as FIRST CHOICE: Your details will show up.
5. Click on Confirm to confirm your details.
6. Enter your personal Phone No. & e-mail address, Then click on submit.
Note: Once you click on submit, on the displayed page your log on details will appear for you to jot down and also An SMS and e-mail that contains your logon details will be sent to you.
* If you DID NOT Choose the school as FIRST CHOICE:
7. Kindly Click on UTME Registration button, a form will be displayed for you.
8. Enter the right information as stated in the form and click on submit.
Note: Once you click on submit, on the displayed page your log on details will appear for you to jot down and also An SMS and e-mail that contains your logon details will be sent to you
CANDIDATES That didn’t choose Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE will have to visit JAMB Portal for change of institution.
Procedure To Pay Screening Fee:
1. Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
2. You will be ask to change your password, change it and Save the new password.
3. From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
4. Click on Pay for UTME Registration button and then click on Generate Invoice below.
5. Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay. Print your invoice.
NOTE: You go to the bank with your generated invoice and pay of you pay with your ATM Card.
6. Once payment is done successful, On the left click on Update Personal Data. And do all necessary updates on the registration form and submit.
7. Print your Registration Slip and log out.
Once online registration is done successfully proceed to the admissions office and collect your result verification form
Below is the full details concerning the screening exercise for various faculty, scheduled to run from Monday July 30, 2018 to Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at the University Auditorium, main campus, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt at 8 A.M. prompt.
Kindly note that the Admission is free. Send an SMS to this number: 08033410255 should in case any one demands for bribe.
Please Parents, guardians, well-wishers and other unauthorized persons should stay off the screening centre during the screening exercise.
Note: People using Phines to check should endeavour to scroll to the left and right to access it fully.
When Coming For Screening You Are Expected To Bring The Following Documents:
i. O’level certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents).
ii. Minimum of Credit/Merit in National Diploma , NCE, IJMB, JUPEB or its equivalent in relevant studies area from recognized tertiary institutions
iii. Print-out of the online registration and JAMB original slip.
iv. Two passport photographs
v. Birth certificate/Age declaration
vi. Local Government Identification letter
THE SCREENING DETAILS:
FACULTY OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Accounting: Monday, July 30, 2018
Management: Tuesday, July, 31, 2018
Marketing, Office & Information Management, (Secretarial Studies): Wednesday, August 1, 2018
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Educational Psychology, Guidance & Counselling, Early Childhood Education, Special Education: Thursday, August 2, 2018
Primary Education Studies, Library and Information Science, Educational Management and Planning: Friday, August 3, 2018
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
Religious & Cultural Studies, English and Communication Arts, Music: Monday, August 6, 2018
Fine & Applied Arts, French and International Studies, History and Diplomatic Studies, Theatre Arts and Film Studies: Tuesday, August 7, 2018
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
Biology, Physics, Chemistry: Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Integrated Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Human Kinetic, Health & Safety Education: Thursday, August 9, 2018
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Political Science: Friday, August 10, 2018
Economics: Monday, August 13, 2018
Geography, Sociology (Social Studies): Tuesday, August 14, 2018
FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL & TECH. EDUCATION
Agricultural Science, Home Economics & Hotel Management, Technical Education: Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Finally there will be a make up examination for anyone that miss his/her date of examination. the dates for those that missed their examinations is Thursday, 16th August, 2018 and Friday, 17th August, 2018.
Contact this Number: 08037248152 For any other enquiry
K.H. Kue-Ikoro (Mrs.) Registrar
Share with friends on Facebook. click on the Facebook button and share.