Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, IBBU, Announce the Post-UTME/Direct Entry registration process, screening Details For the 2018/2019 Academic Session below.
This is to inform all Candidates that wish to apply for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, IBBU, Post-UTME/Direct Entry that they are expected to check their eligibility, CLICK HERE TO CHECK ELIGIBILITY before proceeding to submit their O’level results on the university’s portal.
GUIDELINE FOR RESULT SUBMISSION AND SCREENING PROCESS:
1. All UTME/DE prospective candidates are to verify if they are qualified for the IBBU UTME/DE O’Level results screening/verification exercise using this link: CLICK HERE TO CHECK ELIGIBILITY
2. Once you check your eligibility on that link and you meet the basic requirements, kindly proceed to generate & print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
3. Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) which includes bank charges, to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s).
1. CHECK IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE USING THE PROCESS BELOW:
• Enter your JAMB Registration Number. If eligible;
• To proceed, Enter your mobile phone number & other required information..
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
2. USE THIS GUIDELINE BELOW TO MAKE PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME/DE Result Screening Portal.
3. HOW TO SUBMIT RESULT:
Log on to the portal using your JAMB Registration number and Phone Number, correctly enter your results and any other requested information on the portal.immediately after making payment. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
Should there be any further enquires or suggestions contact the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This help lines will also be available between 10:00AM and 3:00PM Mondays-Saturdays.
08077034546 OR 07062878290
Share with friends on Facebook. click on the Facebook button and share.