Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, School Of Nursing is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 session. Below is the prerequisite and how to apply for the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, School Of Nursing.
The management is inviting qualified candidates for admission into the School Of Nursing – Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, Basic Nursing programme for 2020/2021 session.
Requirement for Admission into Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti School Of Nursing.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/SSCE/NECO to include English
- Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two sittings.
Steps on how to Apply for School Of Nursing Ido-Ekiti Admission Form.
- Interested candidate should visit the school Official website at www.sonidoekiti.edu.ng
- Select Click here to Register button
- Indicate candidates Surname, Other names, GSM Phone No and Email Address
- Click on Submit button to generate Payment Invoice
- Follow the instructions on how to pay using any of the available options and when your payment is successful, Print your Login Pin and use it complete your registration
- Select Log In or Complete your Registration button to input relevant data
- Print out your Exam Gate Pass Card and bring it to exam venue
APPLICATION FEE – N11,000.00 (Eleven Thousand Naira Only).
PAYMENT CHARGE – N161.25K (One Hundred and Sixty One Naira, Twenty Five Kobo).
DEADLINE – 20th August, 2020 by 4:00pm.
DATE OF EXAMINATION – 22nd August, 2020 by 10:00am prompt.
EXAM VENUE – As stated on the Exam Gate Pass Card.
For further info, please click on the chat button or call 08034411513, 08073257443 between 8:00am to 4:00pm (Mondays to Fridays) or send your mail to email@example.com.