Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME Screening Form For 2018/2019 Academic Is Available, Candidates are advised to purchase Form before the Deadline which on 30th July 2018.
We wish to inform all candidates that chose Imo state University as their first choice in 2018 UTME/Direct Entry Applicants, and scored 180 and above, that has not purchase the Post UTME Screening form, the deadline has been scheduled for Monday, 30th July 2018. Hurry now and get your form following the procedure below.
Once you possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics. and got the above eligibility you are advised to visit the University’s portal at www.imsu.edu.ng for more information on the relevant subject combinations.
NOTICE AS YOU APPLY FOR POST-UTME
i. Your Email address and mobile number must be active, for easily flow of information from the school to you.
ii. Provide Only Your Correct Information as stated in the form, false information will lead to disqualification. .
iii. Ensure you submit your form successfully after filling it online or else you will not be admitted.
iv. Hurry Now and do your registration, to avoid web congestion close to the deadline.
Guideline To Register For Post UTME Screening Exercise, 2018/2019 Session:
candidates are to follow this guideline carefully to register.
1. Go to the University website: imsu.edu.ng
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number
3. Click on submit button to generate payment invoice
4. Proceed to any of the banks below for your payment Of Two Thousand Naira only, (N2,000.00) with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
Note: The payments can only be made at any of the banks mentioned above in Owerri.
Once Payment Is Done:
5. Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
6. Enter your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
7. Proceed with the completion of the form
8. Correctly enter your O’level results.
– Confirm your Entries
– Submit your Application
9. Print out your acknowledgement slip and adhere to further instructions from the school
The Screening Details:
i. IMSU Post UTME Screening is going to be Computer Based Test (CBT), therefore all candidates anticipating to participate should be adequately prepared.
ii. The Screening Starts From Monday 13th August, and end on Saturday 18th August, 2018.
Please Share On Facebook. Click The Share Icon.