This is good news as the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) just offered provisional admission to 200,000 candidates for 2018/2019 academic session. Read More
We wish to announce to the general public and especially candidates that sat for the 2018 UTME examination that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has just offered admission to a whopping number of Two hundred (200,000) candidates into tertiary institutions for the 2018/2019 academic session. This exercise is done through the Central Admission Process (CAP), an automated process to eliminate all human interference.
Candidates should also note this that the Head of Media and Information of the JAMB, Fabian Benjamin has given out a mandate that all Admitted candidates are to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer on JAMB portal on or before 16th October 2018.
The date for the offer of admissions of first choice will close on 16th October 2018, this was said by the Head of Media and Information of the JAMB, Fabian Benjamin on Sunday, 7th October 2018, in Lagos while speaking with reporters from the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
According to the Head of Media and Information of the JAMB, Fabian Benjamin:
“We have so far offered no fewer than 200,000 first choice admissions to candidates.
” To this effect therefore, we are urging candidates to go to our site and check their admission status and those who have been offered such admission should quickly indicate by accepting and printing such offer, as failure to do so will automatically mean the candidate is no longer interested.
“And therefore, the board may see all such offers as rejected and would have no option than to mop them up and give it to other interested candidates.
“Candidates are to accept or reject all offers not later than Oct.16 as that is when all offers of admissions of first choice will close.
“After that, we will commence admission exercise for the second choice of candidates,” Benjamin said.
Please Click On The Facebook Share Button And Share With Friends. Thanks!