KASU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form: Kaduna State University, KASU post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Application form for 2020/2021 academic session is now available online for sale.
The management of Kaduna State University wish to invite all candidates that chose the institution as their first choice in the 2018 UTME/DE and scored 170 and above to quickly apply for the post UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Registration for the Post-UTME Screening exercise will begin on Monday, 17th August, 2020 and end on Friday, 18th September, 2020.
Eligibility For KASU Post UTME.
1. Potential candidates must possess a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. potential candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as first choice and must have scored an aggregate of (See below) or higher in the relevant subjects.
a. Allied Health Sciences: 200
b. Arts: 170
c. Agriculture: 170
d. Education: 170
e. Environmental Sciences: 170
f. Management Sciences: 180
g. Science: 180 for Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology, and 170 for other programmes
h. Social Sciences: 180
i. Medicine: 200
j. Pharmaceutical Sciences: 200
3. Eligible candidates must upload their O’ Level Results on KASU website before consideration for admission.
4. Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum Five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme.
Method on how to Apply for KASU Post UTME Form.
a. Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
b. Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
1. Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
2. Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
c. Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
1. Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
2. Proceed with payment.
d. After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Candidates are to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
CLOSING DATE: 18th September, 2020.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com quoting your JAMB Registration Number for further enquires.
Kindly Share On Facebook By Clicking On The Share Button