Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorudu Post-UTME Screening Form And Procedure For Registration, Cut-off Mark, Application Cost,Qualification .
We Are using this medium to announce to the public and candidates that chose Lagos State Polytechnic that the Post-UTME screening form is out, and all candidates can now get the Form for Two Thousand Naira Only (N2000), The Cut-Off Mark Is 150
Candidates who are qualified for screening are those that chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2018/2019 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum UTME score of 150 and also have the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
Procedure For Screening Exercise
Note: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
1. Candidates are expected to make an online payment of Two Thousand Naira only (N2000). the above fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
2. Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website – http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/ and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result.
i. Click on the “Admission” link on the navigation bar
ii. Select ADMISSION SCREENING
iii. Click on “Continue” button
iv. Fill the profile form, choose a suitable username or you can use your UTME Registration Number as your User Name.
v. Choose password of your choice (your password should contain at least one alphabet, one figure, one symbol but not less than 7 characters in all)
vi. Provide an active email and a valid GSM number(Note You Must Provide a working email and phone number)
vii. Click on “Continue”
viii. Log in with your username and password
ix. Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
x. Complete the application form as appropriate
3. once you have succeeded in completing the above procedure you are required to upload your colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb.
4. Enter his/her UTME Score
5. Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary). thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
6. Read and accept the attestation, make sure you cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay, Click “Submit” button
7. Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date
8. Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic.
The Application Form/Screening ends on Sunday, 22nd July 2018 By 11:59 pm Prompt
You Need More Details? Contact the Numbers/Email Below:
Click The Facebook and Share