Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) Admission Form For Post-Basic Nursing And Midwifery, For the 2018/2019 Academic Session is out.
The Management of Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) Invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Midwifery and Post Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Available Programmes Are:
- Post-Basic Nursing Programmes: Is for One Year
- School Of Midwifery: Programme will last for 18months (One Year And Six Months)
- Accident & Emergency Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Preoperative Nursing
Below are the Respective Admission Requirements For School Of Post-Basic Nursing Programme And School Of Midwifery
Admission Requirement For Post-Basic Nursing Programme:
- Applicants should possess the RN qualification (with or without RM), five (5) credits in WASC/GCE/NECO/GCE including English Language, Mathematics and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants who qualified from 2006 till date should have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Two years post qualification experience and current practice license issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are mandatory for every applicant.
Admission Requirement For School Of Midwifery:
- Candidates must be Registered Nurses with at least one year post qualification experience and with a VALID LICENSE.
- Must possess five (5) Credits at ‘O’ Level in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Combination of results of not more than two (2) approved examination bodies i .e. GCE/WAEC or WAEC/NECO/.
BELOW ARE THE EXAMINATION ENTRANCE DATE AND CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
ENTRANCE EXMINATION DATE FOR POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME:
Date: Saturday, 16th June, 2018, For The Written examination
TIME: 9.00am Prompt
VENUE: At the School of Post Basic Nursing (Human Resources Development Centre), Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi — Araba.
ENTRANCE EXMINATION DATE FOR SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY
DATE: Saturday, 16th June 2018 For the Written Interview.
Time: 8:00am Prompt
VENUE: Health Manpower Resources Centre, Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi — Araba
NOTE: Candidates who are Successful in the Examination are to come for Interview From 2nd July — 5th July, 2018, At the same Venue Where the Entrance Examination was Conducted, And they are expected to come along with original copies of all relevant certificates for the Interview
INFORMATION ON CLOSING DATE:
The copies of the completed application forms, two (2) recent passport photographs, photocopies of relevant certificates and practice licence should reach the Administrative Office of the School of Post Basic Nursing not later than Friday, 10th June, 2018. While Sale and submission of application forms for School of Midwifery will close on 8th June.2018.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR POST-BASIC NURSING AND SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY:
Post Basic Nursing
- Visit website: www.remita.net. For Payment of Application fee which is Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) for Post-Basic Nursing Programmes only.
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
- Then click on other LUTH Fees.
- Follow the prompts to generate the ‘RRR` code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
- The photocopy of the receipt issued should be presented to the Ag. Head, School of Post-Basic Nursing.
School of Midwifery:
- Visit website: www.remita.net. For payment of Application fee which is Five thousand naira only (N5,000).
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital. Then click on other LUTH Fees.
- Follow the prompts to generate the ‘RRR’ code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
- Submit handwritten application letter addressed to the Principal, School of Midwifery, LUTH.
- Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicant’s passport photograph on the left handcomer.
- Collect the admission form at the School of Midwifery at the Health Manpower Resourees Centre LUTH
- Submit completed application form with photocopies of credentials, 3 passport photographs and photocopy of receipts enclosed in a Big brown envelope.
- Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
Follow the Procedure carefully