LAUTECH JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020: Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme Admission form for 2019/2020 academic year is currently on sale. Applications from prospective candidates are highly welcome. The sale of form started on 11th June and will end in Saturday, August 31, 2019.
Candidates that wish to gain admission into the different degree programme of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) one (1) year Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme, 2019/2020 Academic session, can use the guideline below to apply for the programme. The programme is for one academic session
Candidates will be prepared for the Examination in the following subject combinations.
During the Programme, Candidates will have the opportunity to write Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). ‘A’ Level Subjects.
* Agricultural Science
MANAGEMENT SCIENCE SUBJECTS
* Business Studies
The LAUTECH JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 Admission Requirements.
The JUPEB admission requirements is a minimum of five O/Level credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at more than two sittings from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography, Financial Accounting and Business Studies.
The Application Form Fee is Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000.00)
All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform.
Note that a bank transaction charge of Three hundred naira only (300.00) per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments.
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form.
Get ready to make payment online by having the following information:
* An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
* Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
1. Visit the LAUTECH JUPEB Website at http://jupeb.lautech.edu.ng/ and Click on “HERE TO APPLY” link at the top of the web page. You should ONLY do this after you MUST have read and understood all the instructions on this site. The Email Address supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment.
2. After successfully registering an account, you are to visit the Email address you supplied, to retrieve your PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you access the payment system. This can be accessed through the “returning applicant” link at the top of this page.
3. After registering an account, please note, you then fall into the category of “Returning Applicant”, and you should always use the “Returning Applicant Login” at the top of this web page.
4. As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment (by clicking on “Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you); you can obtain a Application Form Number(this must be after a successful Application Form Payment); and you can also complete the application process.
5. After a successful payment, in order to get an Application Form Number, click on “Click here to get a Form Number”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you. Your Application Form Number will be e-mailed to the supplied email address, and also shown on the screen.
6. To complete the Application Form, you need to have gotten an Application Form number. You are to login with your Application Form number and the password earlier created. After you successfully fill the application form, and submit it, an Examination venue will be allotted to you. Please make sure you print this slip.
Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded. Hence confirm the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your form.
Screening Exercise Schedule:
The Screening Exercise is schedule to hold on Wednesday, September 4th to Friday, September 6th, 2019.
The submission of Application Form deadline is on Saturday, August 31, 2019 Each candidate must ensure that the Acknowledgement slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form.
Kindly note that there is no room for late completion/submission of forms.
E-mail or call the following contacts below for further Details
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Numbers: 08033817017, 08033805028
We Will appreciate it if you can share this with your friends on Facebook, Just click on the Share Button.