- 1 Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology, LAUTECH, second Batch Post UTME form is now available for the 2018/2019 Academic Session, Interested Candidates Can Now Apply.
- 2 Qualification For LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise:
- 3 Steps to Purchase LAUTECH Post UTME Form.
- 4 The Date For LAUTECH Post UTME Screeening Exercise:
- 5 Important Information:
Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology, LAUTECH, second Batch Post UTME form is now available for the 2018/2019 Academic Session, Interested Candidates Can Now Apply.
We are using this medium to notify all candidates that chose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice, and also those who have visited the JAMB Portal to change their first choice to LAUTECH, that the managements has released the second Batch Post-UTME Form for admission into 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Qualification For LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise:
Note below is the criteria needed to be among the candidates that will apply for this second batch Post UTME screening Exercise:
Those That chose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2018 UTME
Steps to Purchase LAUTECH Post UTME Form.
i. Interested candidates should proceed to admissions website of the University @ www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to purchase the post UTME screening form, by paying the sum of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) by using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
ii. Once form is purchased, candidates should fill the form correctly and submit the online form. (Note: It is compulsory to fill your form correctly and make sure it is submitted as well)
iii. Also you will need to scan and upload a digital copy of your passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and should be 20kb. white background making your ears visible with no cap and glasses on.
iv. Once the form is submitted, ensure to print out an acknowledgement page which will assign you to your Post UTME Exercise Schedule (Date, Time And Venue)
The Date For LAUTECH Post UTME Screeening Exercise:
- LAUTECH Second Batch Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will be conducted between Wednesday, 25th and Thursday, 26th October, 2018 by 10:00am each day.
* The Post UTME application online form will be on sale as from Monday, September 10th to Sunday, October 22nd 2018 for completion and submission. (22nd October 2018 is the deadline).
* Candidates photograph must be clear as that is the only way to identify all candidates and also allow you into the CBT Centre, so make sure you upload a clear photograph.
* For You to get information from the institution, make sure your email addresses and phone numbers is valid and should be your personal contact.
* Make Sure you are at the screening centre for Computer Based Test (CBT) or else for no reason will you be considered for admission.
* When coming for the exercise endeavour to come with your acknowledgement page colour print-out.
* Be warned that the use of mobile phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is PROHIBITED
* For No reason should any candidates pay money to any one for the sake of gaining admission or what ever reasons, you stand a chance of losing that money, The institution warns ahead of time. Goodluck as you prepare for the Computer Based Test screening exercise.
Now If You have any questions or wish to make an enquire, kindly send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Also You Can Do Us A Huge Favour By Communicating This With Your Friends and Other Candidates as you Share On Facebook Using The Facebook Share Button. Thanks.