Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH Yola, Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Form For 2018/2019 Academic Session Is Now Available. Candidates are welcome to apply for any of its courses and programme.
The Management of Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH Yola, invites candidates that made the institution their first choice and scored 180 and above in 2018 UTME to proceed and apply now online. the form is obtaining only online, your physical presence is not required.
Apply and submit your forms online, the registration starts from Monday, 23rd July 2018 – Friday, 10th August, 2018.
ALL CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR POST-UTME MUST: Possess five relevant O’level credits, Mathematics and English language inclusive should proceed and register into 100 level.
ALL CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR DIRECT ENTRY MUST: Have a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and also possess five relevant O’ level credits, Mathematics and English language inclusive should proceed and register into 200 level.
FOLLOW THE GUIDELINE BELOW TO APPLY FOR MAUTECH POST UTME:
The Registration Fee is Two Thousand Naira Only, (N2,000.00)
Visit: mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2018/2019 POST UTME’. Some details will come up follow it carefully
1. You are to visit the University website mautech.edu.ng and then click on 2018/2019 Apply now link, and click on ‘new applicant’.
2. Enter your name, JAMB No. your personal valid email address and phone number (very important for further communication).
3. Click on ‘submit’
4. A Login page will come up
5. To login use your JAMB No. as your username and password
6. You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
7. Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
ATM Card Payment Option:
i. Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
ii. Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
iii. Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
iv. OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
v. FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction, N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
8. After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
Bank Payment Option:
i. Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
ii. Select Bank;
iii. Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
iv. Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
v. A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
9. Go to MAUTECH website again, select 2018/2019 POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ CHOICE OF PROGRAMME:
1. From the list of available programme in the institution, select your desired programme you wish to study.
2. Enter your O’level Examination results, Exam centres and examination numbers not more than two sittings
3. Direct Entry Candidates in addition to the above, are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
1. Upload only clear, recent and RED coloured background passport, The size should be 50kb and in JPEG Format.
2. Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed 100kb each):
i. JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
ii. O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
iii. A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
iv. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
v. Local Government Indigene Letter
Finally once you are done with the uploading and confirm all information to be correct you can proceed to click on Submit application’ button. and as well click the ‘Print Application’ button. to print it out. Remember Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username
Please Click On The Facebook Button And Share