Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, MOUAU Has Started The Sale Of Post-Unified Tertiary And Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Screening Application Form For The 2018/2019 Academic Session, All Candidates who meets the eligibility below can now proceed to purchase the screening application form online.
All Candidates that chose Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, MOUAU as their first choice of institution in the 2018 UTME, and got a JAMB score of 180 and above are eligible to purchase the post-UTME screening application form for the 2018/2019 Admission process. how to get your form and requirements is stated below.
a. If You Chose MOUAU as Your FIRST CHOICE in The 2018 UTME And got a minimum score of 180 you are eligible to purchase the form
b. Registration started on Monday 9th July, 2018
c. The Post-UTME Screening Application Form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00)
d. The sale and submission of MOUAU Post UTME Application form will end midnight of Friday, 7th September, 2018
MOUAU POST-UTME SCREENING APPLICATION GUIDELINE
Note: All candidates are expected to register online for the MOUAU Admission Screening exercise.
Below is How To Register:
1. Go to the college portal at: www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Once the page opens, click on the 2018/2019 Admission Screening banner
3. Fill in your valid email address for record purposes. (Please ensure you save your email login details)
4. Fill in your JAMB Registration number. Once you enter your JAMB Registration Number the Remita Payment Platform will be open where an RRR number is generated to make payment of Two thousand Naira only (N2,000.00)
You can pay using either your Debit/Credit Card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the college website (mouau.edu.ng) to continue your registration.
5. There will be Transaction charges incase of any difficulty send an email to the University Portal Office at email@example.com)
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other Requisite details.
7. Enter your O’level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results not more than two sittings. Type of Exam, year of exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
8. Get Result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
9. Please note that O’level results and Number of sittings are weighted.
10. Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
11. Note: Some fields are filled already you cannot make any change.
12.Complete the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
13. To check for your results go to the University website after 7 working days.
14. Enter only your correct details the university wil not be held responsible for wrong details entered by you. So take your time and fill in details correctly.
Note The Warning: if you are AWAITING RESULTS DO NOT APPLY (2018 WAEC/NECO) Wait until you get your Results.
Please Share Using The Facebook Button To Reach Wide Range Of People That May Find This News Helpful And Timely