National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB has publish the the result of May/June Certificate Examinations, Below is the guideline to check 2018 NABTEB results
We wish to inform the general public and especially candidates that sat for the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) 2018 May/June National Business Certificates (NBC) and the National Technical Certificate (NTC) examinations that the board has published their results online.
Procedure to Check 2018 NABTEB Results.
1. Visit http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
2. Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 24653345
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2018
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N765432121
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 897777544432
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
If You Wish To Check NABTEB Result Via SMS
NOTE: Don’t use cards that other candidates have used before
a. Send SMS in the format below:
b. NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327, e.g NABTEB*30008989*435232321211*CM*2018
If You Wish To Get Results on Your e-mail, Use guideline below:
NOTE: Use only your valid e-mail address of you will reduce the number of your card use. each wrong use of e-mail address reduces the number of card use
i. use procedure 1-5 above.
ii. Click on the ‘Send Results to e-mail’ box
iii. Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
iv. Click Submit and wait for the results window to open
Kindly Share Using The Facebook Share Button.