NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMIC
NDA RELEASES 2017/2018 Postgraduate Admission List
Information to all who applied for 2017 2018 postgraduate programme of Nigeria Defence Academic (NDA) that the Admission list for 2017/2018 Academic Session has been published. Kindly follow the below procedure to check your Admission Status.
Follow this procedure to check your Admission status
All the applicants who took part in the screening exercise can quickly check their admission list on the school official website by Clicking Here
Instructions to admitted students
The list of successful candidates for admission into various postgraduate programmes of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 2017/18 Academic Session is as shown here under.
- All candidates who have been offered admission into the post graduate programme of NDA for the 2018 Academic Session are urged to collect their admission letters and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus, Kaduna with effect from 12 February 2018.
- Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
- Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
- Registration for semester courses will start on 12 February 2018. and end on 5th March 2018.
- Please note that the registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening exercise at the PG School to facilitate the online
- Students are expected to register online within the period and print-out 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
- Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall pay late registration fees as may be specified.
- Lectures commences on 19th February 2018.
- No student will be allowed to register after 3 weeks of commencement of lectures.