Niger Delta University Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State Nigeria (NDU) has announced the sale of the supplementary Post-UTME screening exercise form for the 2018/2019 Academic session. All interested candidates can follow the procedure below to participate in the screening exercise.
The managements of Niger Delta University Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State Nigeria (NDU) has announced to all candidates that chose NDU as their first choice and made up to 150 and above in the 2018 UTME that they can participate in the supplementary Post-UTME screening exercise. The deadline for the completion of the online Application Form is 11th October, 2018.
The supplementary post UTME is for candidates that chose NDU as their first choice and made up to 150 and above in the 2018 UTME, but could not participate in the first Post-UTME screening exercise. Keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Register for NDU Post UTME/Admission Screening 2018/2019.
1. Visit: nduscreening.com
2. Provide your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
3. Fill in relevant personal information (Mobile number and e-mail address)
4. Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
5. Fill in your O’level results with grades.
6. Upload your passport photograph.
7. Preview and Edit Form.
8. Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The management also said that Preference shall be given to candidates applying to the Faculties of Engineering and Management Sciences. Kindly note that the institution will not be held liable if you provide an invalid e-mail address and mobile number.
Please Share with Friends on Facebook using the Facebook share icon!