Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ) Announced The Resumption Date For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
This is to inform all students of Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ) that the school authority has announced the resumption date for the academic activity, for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- All New Students should be informed that for administrative reasons, the resumption of the 2018/2019 session has been postponed to Tuesday, 2nd October 2018.
- Be informed that the first week is set for WORKSHOP for National Diploma students (Full-time and Part-time) Registration will start from the 4th-5th October, 2018.
- Also you are expected to come along with the receipt of your tuition fee as stipulated in your student bill.
- The management has announced that Lectures will start on Monday, 8th October 2018.
- All students should note that any one who have not been interviewed for admission, should come to the Institution with your application form.
Recommended: LAUTECH Post UTME Form (2nd Batch) 2018/2019 Session
Please Share With Friends On Facebook Using The Facebook Share Button.