NYSC 2020 Batch A (Stream ii) Online Registration: The National Youth Service Corps Online registration begins on Thursday 20th February 2020 to 21st March 2020 once the portal is closed there will be no more registration, by this Notice all prospective 2020 Batch A (Stream ii) Corps Members are advised to proceed and do their Online Registration,
NYSC Begins Registration For 2020 Batch A Corp Members
All qualified Prospective Corps Members are to log into the NYSC registration portal to complete their registration process
NYSC GUIDELINES FOR NYSC 2020 Batch A (Stream ii) Online Registration
- Prospective Corp Members are to visit the NYSC online portal via nysc.org.ng for online registration and biometric data capture.
Also, they should upload a Passport photograph with the following specifications;
* Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending.
* Ensure the picture is centralized and fills the frame.
* Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
The documents you will need are;
• Notification of result/statement of result
• School ID card
• Passport (8 copies is OK)
• Medical Certificate of Fitness
• Call Up letter (you will get this after deployment)
• Green Card (You will get this after registration)
• Ensure you have a valid email address before you proceed to register once the portal is open.
BASED ON MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS
Medical Certificate of Fitness
An Essential document For Camp Registration
Every prospective corps member is to undergo this test either from General hospital or Military clinic in Nigeria medical fitness will be required for registration in camp:
3. Blood group
9. Chest X-ray
Note that only Government and Military hospitals are recognized. Government hospitals are hospitals owned by the federal or any of the state governments and any of its agencies. These include hospitals owned by the Military, Police, Customs, Federal Medical Centres, Teaching Hospitals, General Hospitals, Government Specialist Hospitals, etc.
NOTE: on medical fitness cert. there was a release last year that NYSC will only accept medical report/ fitness certificate that has NMA stamp on it, I don’t know if this will be mandated this year.
WARNING ⚠ Not all online medical fitness cert/ report is legit if you need one you can go to your school medical centre to do it or govt hospital around you.
Related: During NYSC online Registration Things To Avoid
• BASIC NEEDS FOR NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP
• NYSC States Allowance In Nigeria-All State in Nigeria
• NYSC Procedure to Correct Wrong Date of Birth & Course of Study
NYSC KITS FOR CAMP
ADVICE: Do not waste your money on kits. NYSC will give you 2pairs of white short
-2 pairs of a white shirt
-2 pairs of socks
-1 jungle boot
-1 crested vest
– A pair of khaki overall with trouser
You can just get one set of white shirt and a short for yourself In case you aren’t given your size which is very possible. Meanwhile, you won’t need the whites again after camp. Spend wisely
You will pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000) If you wish to get your Call-up Number through SMS and also for your Call-up Letter to be printed and sent to you.
But if you want to get your call-up number and Call-up letter from your school you won’t pay any money
- Please Note: Prospective corps members should ensure that they have valid and functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
NYSC 2020 Batch A (Stream ii) Online Registration portal will close on 21st March 2020, After this closing date the portal for registration will be shut./strong>. Prospective corps members who have problems related to mobilization should go to the nearest NYSC Secretariats, go to the Deployment and Relocation officer and lodge your complaints.
Kindly inform others by clicking on the Facebook Share button and share with friends and coursemates. Thanks