Batch B 2019 Online Registration Stream 1 & 2: National Service Youth Corps (NYSC) has released the guideline for Online Registration, for 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream 1 & 2 Corp Member commences in May 2019. Read more for more information
All Prospective corps members are by this notice informed that NYSC Will Open the Portal for Online registration for Stream 1 from Monday 20th May, 2019 to Friday 14th June, 2019 while stream 2 will commence from Monday June 17th 2019 to Friday July 12th 2019 this is to enable all prospective corp members register for the 2018 Batch ‘B’ mobilization.
Kindly Note that after the deadline for online registration which is on Friday, 14th June 2019 (stream 1) and Friday 12th July 2019 (Stream 2) the portal will note be open again, so all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad should take note and work with the date provided.
Below Are Important Notice From NYSC To All Prospective Corps Members
1. PCMs who are yet to register in the NYSC portal including the newly uploaded graduates, Batch B Stream 1 Registration starts On Monday, May 20th 2019 and end on Friday, June 14th 2019
• Online Registration For Stream 2 Starts on Monday, June 17th 2019 to Friday July 12th 2019
2. The NYSC portal will be open for Revalidation only for those mobilized in 2017 Batch “B” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
3. Those who were mobilized in 2019 Batch “A” and were Issued Call-up Numbers are not to register again or revalidate on the portal. Instead you are to go to the Orientation Camp. You will be informed when to print your Call-up Letters through SMS.
4. PCMs who submitted applications for dropping of Biometrics during 2019 Batch “A” Camp Verification should login to their dashboard and recapture their Finger Print
Related: NYSC Procedure to Correct Wrong Date of Birth & Course of Study
BASIC NEEDS FOR NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP
During NYSC online Registration Things To Avoid
NYSC States Allowance In Nigeria-All State in Nigeria
Important Guidelines During Online Registration
1.Ensure that thumb print is done by YOU and Not by proxy. ( Meaning Nobody should thumbprint for you).
2. Ensure you upload a clear passport photograph.
3. Save your Username and Password used during your online registration for further use. (Very Important)
4. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
5. Make sure you Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
You can use any of the following Website address:
Check Senate list for verification of your records.
• If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2019 Batch B”.
• If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
• If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
In order to ensure a seamless registration, Prospective Corps Members (PCM) are to note the following for strict compliance:
1. Prospective Corps Members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. Such e-mail address and phone numbers must be maintained throughout the service year.
2. Locally trained PCM are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
3. Foreign-trained prospective Corps Members should NOTE that ONLY those that graduated from accredited institutions are qualified for mobilization. Any foreign-trained prospective Corps Member who is in doubt of the accreditation status of his/her institution should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
* Foreign-trained Nigerian graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
i. West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
NABTEB (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
High School Diploma or its equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc.
* Certificates are not qualified to register.
ii. Complete official transcript of the First Degree or HND programme.
iii. International Travelling Passport showing the following pages;
iv. Personal Data.
v. Visa to the country of study.
vi. Date of first departure to the country of study and
vii. Date of arrival in Nigeria.
4. Graduates with dual nationalities are required to upload Personal Data Pages of both international passports and present the passports for physical verification at the orientation camp.
5. It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading. The translated transcripts and certificates should also be presented for physical verification.
6. All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
7. Foreign-trained graduates seeking mobilization for national service should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja, for physical verification of their documents. The exercise will be done at the orientation camps. They are to print their call-up letters online and report to the orientation camps in their states of deployment.Foreign-trained graduates are expected to go to the camps with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
* Provisional certificates, To Whom It May Concern, on-line print-out, scanned and photocopies of credentials are not acceptable.
Foreign-trained graduates who registered for Exemption Certificate shall present all their original academic credentials and international passport for physical verification when they come to collect the certificate at the National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja.
* All foreign-trained graduates who registered and are excluded from service should also present original academic credentials and international passport at the NYSC NDHQ, Abuja, for physical verification before Exclusion Letters are printed on-line.
* All foreign-trained prospective Corps Members who registered but were not called up for service in the last batch should log on to the NYSC portal to revalidate their registration. This category of persons need not pay N3,000.00 (three thousand naira) again.
* Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
8. Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
i. Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
ii. Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
iii. Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
iv. On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their bio-metric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their bio-metric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
iv. Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
v. PCM who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
vi. All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
vii. Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile, international passport, and Utility bill during registration.
viii. The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
ix. Prospective Corps Members with serious health challenge should indicate their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration to enable concessional deployment for them.
Prospective corps members who graduated from institutions located in the following geo-political zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the under-listed telephone numbers:
* North Central – 08092142614
* North East – 08102790538
* North West – 08092142661
* South East – 09038034460
* South West – 07019190810
* South South – 08083201856
Note: All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira Only (N3,000).
NYSC Portal for Stream 1 Online Registration close on Friday 14th June 2019
NYSC Portal for Stream 2 Online Registration close on Friday 12th July 2019
Congratulations As You Serve Your Fathers Land
Kindly be the first to inform others by clicking on the Facebook Share Button to share this Post.