During National youth service corps online Registration there are things that are hard to Rectify which all youth corp members should try to avoid, inside this articles are what you should avoid when doing your online Registration because it may be Very difficult to Rectify.
The Authority of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) recently released mistakes that are difficult to rectify during registration and by so doing warn all prospective youth corp members to try as much as they can to avoid this mistakes during NYSC Online Registration.
HERE ARE THE DIFFICULT TO RECTIFY MISTAKES AND HOW TO AVOID THEM
- Registration by proxy: if you register by proxy, you cannot register at camp because the biometrics is not yours.
- Mixed up registration: some cyber cafe operators have the habit of registering more than one person at a time in one computer by opening 2 or more tabs on the same browser. This causes mix-up in the PCMs information which is hard to rectify. We advise you to sit with the person registering you and make sure he doesn’t register another person at same time he registers u. When you want go somewhere before he finishes with u, tell him to log you out before he starts with somebody.
- Make sure you use your working email for registration don’t allow cafe operator to use his email address for you. If you don’t have email, let him create one for you and make sure he gives you the details…email address and the password. Keep them safe because you need them.
- As a married woman, make sure you go with your marital documents, choose married online and upload them during registration. In the column to input your spouse surname, make sure you put the correct surname you are using after marriage.
- For sick person, make sure you indicate it and the type of sickness, also provide all other details and upload medical report.
- For military and SSS, make sure you indicate and provide all other relevant info and upload the required documents.
- If you are a foreign trained graduate, make sure you read the registration requirements at gov.ngand upload all required documents. Try to log into your account time to time for information asking you to update some of your documents. Failure to do so may lead you not mobilized eventually.
If you read and follow this strictly you have successfully save your from unnecessary stress during your service year.