The management of Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU has announce the sale of post-UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for the 2019/2020 academic session. The post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 200. The registration portal will be accessible as from July 19, 2019 and registration will begin on the 23rd of July,2019.
Qualified Candidates are invited for the UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session
The registration can be done online, from any location and at any-time before the deadline. All Candidates should be informed that the University has not employed the services of ANY THIRD- PARTY or MIDDLE-PERSON for the registration process.
Qualified Candidates for the OAU Post UTME/DE Screening.
- Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- OAU will not consider candidates with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
Prerequisite for OAU Admission Screening.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
Procedure on how to Apply for the OAU Post UTME Form.
The equipment for the direct entry candidates will be obtainable as from Thursday 15th August, 2019.
To begin the on-line screening, candidates are advised to log on to University eportal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from 19th July, 2019. The candidates are required to visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Candidates for the Screening Exercise will be asked to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng
1. Update JAMB data
2. Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
3. Upload scanned copy of credentials
4. Upload passport photograph (if not available)
5. Print completed Admission Screening form
Note:Any candidate that upload incorrect credentials or provide false information will be disqualified.
Candidates will also be asked to take part in the Post-UTME screening exercise on their fixed date and time.
Candidates will be asked to pay the appropriate bank charges and screening fee of N2,000.
POST-UTME COMPUTER-BASED APTITUDE TEST
Printing of the Exam slip will begin on the 25th August, 2019.
Applicants will be asked to partake in the Post-UTME Aptitude Test on their fixed date and time on their printed Registration Slip. Also, all applicants should come along with the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- Printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
The Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be included of Candidate’s UTME Subjects.
Closing date: 26th August, 2019.
All questions(enquiries) should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.