- 0.1 Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY)- The management of Federal Polytechnic Oko has published the table that contains the amounts to pay for school fee and acceptance fee for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- 1 Recent Post: Federal Poly Oko Admission List – 2018/2019 (ND Full-time)
- 2 Notice to all newly admitted students:
Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY)- The management of Federal Polytechnic Oko has published the table that contains the amounts to pay for school fee and acceptance fee for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All newly admitted students of OKOPOLY is thereby informed that the School Fee payment and Acceptance Fees, Clearance and Registration procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session has been approved and published on the college’s portal.
School Fee and Acceptance Fees for ND1 and HND1 Morning Programme for 2018/2019 academic Session.
|S/NO||FEES PAYABLE||ND I AND HND II||AMOUNT N|
|9||Siwes Log Book||“”||500.00|
Notice to all newly admitted students:
This payment can be made in Microfinance bank Oko,
1. To accept the admission, You are to pay Fifteen thousand, one hundred and fifty naira only (N15,150) for acceptance fee.
2. Those who wish to live in the school hostel are to pay the hostel accommodation fee of Ten thousand naira only (N10,000)
3. It is compulsory that all students will pay National Health Insurance Premium of One thousand, six hundred naira only (N1,600) to the Medical Centre.
4. All newly admitted students must pay N2,000.00 for the biometric ID card.
5. You will have to pay for your Departmental Due: Visit Your Department to know the amount payable by all students in the department.
Related: HISTORY OF FEDPOLYOKO
Below is the Requirements to Collect your Admission Letter in OKOPOLY (Submit only photocopies)
i. Jamb Result (For ND)
ii. O’level Result
iii. Local Government Identity Letter
iv. Acceptance Letter
v. School Fees Receipt
vi. ND Result(For HND)
vii. One Recent Passport
Please click on the Facebook share button and share with friends as this help newly admitted students to know and prepare adequately.