Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY)- The management of Federal Polytechnic Oko has published the table that contains the amounts to pay for Federal Poly Oko Acceptance/School Fee for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All newly admitted students of OKOPOLY is thereby informed that the Federal Poly Oko Acceptance/School Fee Payment , Clearance and Registration procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session has been approved and published on the college’s portal.
Federal Poly Oko Acceptance/School Fees for ND1 and HND1 Morning Programme for 2019/2020 academic Session.
|S/NO||FEES PAYABLE||ND I AND HND II||AMOUNT N|
|9||Siwes Log Book||“”||500.00|
Note: Federal Poly Oko Acceptance/School Fee Payment to all newly admitted students :
The payment into Federal Poly Oko Acceptance/School can be made in Microfinance bank Oko,
1. To accept the admission, You are to pay Fifteen thousand, one hundred and fifty naira only (N15,150) for acceptance fee.
2. Those who wish to live in the school hostel are to pay the hostel accommodation fee of Ten thousand naira only (N10,000)
3. It is compulsory that all students will pay National Health Insurance Premium of One thousand, six hundred naira only (N1,600) to the Medical Centre.
4. All newly admitted students must pay N2,000.00 for the biometric ID card.
5. You will have to pay for your Departmental Due: Visit Your Department to know the amount payable by all students in the department.
Related: HISTORY OF FEDPOLYOKO
Below is the Requirements to Collect your Admission Letter in OKOPOLY (Submit only photocopies)
i. Jamb Result (For ND)
ii. O’level Result
iii. Local Government Identity Letter
iv. Acceptance Letter
v. School Fees Receipt
vi. ND Result(For HND)
vii. One Recent Passport
Please click on the Facebook share button and share with friends as this help newly admitted students to know and prepare adequately.