Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY) has released the Post UTME screening application form for the 2018/2019 academic session. Candidates can check the post UTME eligibility and cut off mark below. The Application is still open till the screening date.
We are using this medium to inform all aspirants that the Osun Poly Iree post UTME screening form is now available online, all candidates that chose the institution as First or Second choice and those who are willing to do a change of institution, can proceed to purchase the Post-UTME form once your UTME score is 150 and above.
OSPOLY Iree National Diploma Courses in the following Faculties:
(3.) Information and Communication Technology
(4.) Environmental Studies
(5.) Financial Studies
i. All Candidates for any of the above courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, (English Language and Mathematics inclusive).
ii. Candidates must be sixteen years (16yrs) of age by 31st October, 2018, any one will not be up to 16yrs by 31st October 2018 should not apply.
iii. NOTE: All Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
Guideline to Apply for Osun State Polytechnic Post UTME.
Candidates can purchase their Post-UTME Screening Card at the OSPOLY Microfinance Bank, Iree or its branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo and Isokun Roundabout, Ilesa with the sum of Two Thousand Naira only, (N2,000.00)
Visit the school portal at: www.ospoly.edu.ng and complete the application form:
1. Click On: http://osunpoly.edu.ng
2. Click Admission link on the Home Page
3. Click JAMB UTME Screening
4. Enter your PIN and Serial Number
5. Add your details as required (complete steps 1 to 4)
6. Print the screening test slip and come with it to the examination hall.
Post-UTME Screening Exercise:
* All candidates are expected to Come with photocopies of their JAMB result slip and O’level result(s) to the examination hall
* The Post-UTME Aptitude test will hold between 3rd & 4th September, 2018.
For More Clarifications email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
07059397105, 08122088411, 08030862530.
Please Share On Facebook With Friends.