Ondo State University of Science and Technology, OSUSTECH, Post UTME Screening Form is now available, all 2018/2019 aspirants can now purchase using the procedure given below.
The management of Ondo State University of Science and Technology, OSUSTECH has started the sale of Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session. So candidates that meets the qualification below can now proceed to purchase the form for On-line registration for the screening exercise.
Qualification To Purchase OSUSTECH Post-UTME Screening Form:
1. All Candidates that chose OSUSTECH as FIRST CHOICE of institution and scored 180 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME are qualified.
2. All candidates must possess five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit Passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
3. Also Candidates that chose the University as second choice or did not choose it at but they are willingly to do a change of institution to OSUSTECH as first choice on JAMB website before registering, should do so.
NOTE: All Candidates are hereby informed that provisional admission would be offered on the basis of first come, first served.
Procedure to Make Payment for OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening 2018/2019 Session:
Through the use of Remita platform, you are to pay the screening fee of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) can be paid to any bank in Nigeria. REGISTER HERE
Use this procedures below to access the remita platform:
1. Visit www.remita.net.
2. Click “pay a Remita customer/biller”
3. Select Ondo State University of Science and Technology, i.e the institution you are paying for.
4. Click the name of service/purpose and select “other income from students”
5. Under the list of other income from student, select “PUTME Screening Fees”
6. Fill in ONLY “payer’s name” which is the name of the candidate and “matric number” which is the UTME registration number
7. Click “How do you want to pay” and select the channel of payment which could be Internet Banking, Mastercard, Visa and so on.
8. Submit and print the electronic receipt of payment which contains a unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
How To Apply Once Payments Is Made:
1. To get more information on specific admission requirements for each programme before application, Visit the University’s website on www.osustech.edu.ng
2. Log on www.osustech.edu.ng/utme and enter the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number generated from payment to access the registration portal
3. Complete and submit the University admission screening forms online
4. Print out a copy of completed admission screening form
IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is advisable that you visit the University website from time to time to check your admission status,
Call Any Of This Numbers Below For More Information:
Please Share This Post With Friends On Facebook. Simply Click the Facebook Button and Share.